Awareness on COVID-19 & Other Virtual Events
Learning and Teaching during COVID-19 Lockdown & Unlocking phases; 2020 ( participation in various webinars cum events with national/international certificates).
As an online guest speaker ;
- Participated as a speaker for 'Diet Session on Covid-19 situation' organized by Brand To People Integrated Solutions, Kolkata, and sponsored by HDFC Bank, Hill Cart Road branch in Siliguri, West Bengal on 26th-08-20.
- Participated as a speaker for 'Diet Session on Covid-19 situation' organized by Brand To People Integrated Solutions, Kolkata, and sponsored by HDFC Bank, Shivmandir branch in Siliguri, West Bengal on 24th-08-20.
- Participated as a speaker for 'Diet Session on Covid-19 situation' organized by Brand To People Integrated Solutions, Kolkata and sponsored by HDFC Bank, Nayabazar branch in Siliguri, West Bengal on 19-08-20
- Participated with PPT as an online Guest Speaker on behalf of WEGROW-A National Multiple Research Organisation on " Immunity-Boosting Foods in Our Daily Diet" on 20th July 20.
- Participated with PPT as an online Guest Speaker on behalf of Food Teach Club to present on "Elementary Food Safety Training (EFST) & Combat COVID-19" -an international webinar on 5th-11th July 20.
- Guest Speaker at All India Radio -Bangla on 1 st June 2020 'Nutritional benefits of Milk and Milk products' from 11 am to 12 noon (online).
- Guest lecture in a 2 hours webinar on 'COVID-19 and Immunity by Nutrition' organized by Food Tech Club-India-Fostac in collaboration with Nagaland Doctors Associations and Bangladesh Doctors Association on 30th May 2020. Selected as an International representative cum Speaker by the FT-NISDA-BMCH panel countries.
- Survey opinion for MBA students of Savitribai Phule University Pune on 26th May 2020.
Participations in Webinars/online events on Diet/Nutrition with certificates
- 'Webinar Series 20-on the Occasion of National Nutrition Month' organized by Calcutta University, Dpt.of Home Science from 1st Sep to 7th Sep 20
- 'Sports Career: Management to Psychology, Dietetics to Training' by ABP Education on 21st August.
- 'Role of Food Enzymes & their Regulatory Frameworks' organized by Bhaskarchariya Colleg (Delhi University) in association with AFSTI (Delhi Chapter-DBT-IQAC) on 21st Aug.
- 'Evolution in mCRC' in Oncology organized by the International Association of Oncology (IAO) on 1st August,20.
- 'Oncology Scientific Update in Covid-19 Pandemic' organized by BioLeague on 18th July.
- 'Strategies to Boost Immunity by Functional Foods to Combat Covid-19', webinar organized by dpt.of Nutrition & Food Processing, Mugberia Gangadhar Mahavidyalaya on 15th July,20.
- 'Novel Nutrition Approach in the Pandemic' organized by Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru, Dpt.of Nutrition, and dietetics in association with IITB Pondicehhery. on 15th-18th June.
- 'Lifestyles and Immunity during Covid-19' - webinar organized by Avilingam University-dpt.of foods and Nutrition & jointly with the Nutrition Society of India (Coimbatore chapter) on 12th June.
- 'Nutrition security challenge & Importance of nutrition to boost immunity' organized by Sam Higginbottom of Agriculture, Tech, and science (SHUAT-dpt.of nutrition & Home science) on 5th June.
- International webinar on Critical Care and Renal Nutrition organized by CURI hospital & Indian Dietetics Association, Chennai chapter from 1st-3rd June.
- 7days Live webinar series on World Food Safety Week,2020- organized by Association of Food Scientists & Technologists of India and Perkin Elmer from 1st - 7th June 2020.
- Certificate received from the European Federation of the Association of the Dietitians (EFAD on 'The Art & Science of Carbohydrate Periodisation' on 28th May,20.
- Special online FOSTAC training on 'COVID-19 Guidelines for Food Handlers' on 26th May by Envirocare Educational Research (Certificate no. (XXX99364).
- 3 days webinar series with questionnaires on 'Foods Forensics - investigating foods crime and frauds' organized by Gujrat Forensic Sciences University on 16th, 17th 23rd May.
- 'Changing requirements in Food Industry at Post COVID' organized by Farm To Fork Solutions, Mumbai on 20th May.
- 'Advance science in Oncology' by Labroots - California - an international webinar on Cancer on 19th May.
- 'Nutrition in key ally to in Fighting Covid-19' by Hindustan Unilever on 12th May.
Participation in webinars/online general events with certificates
- Pandemic & Natural Disasters: Understanding & Coping' conducted by (IQAC-Academic Council) St. Xavier's College, Kolkata on 11th-12th July,20
- Seminar on 'Food Processing Business Opportunites' by Sri Ramkrishna Institute of Technology, Chennai jointly with Anna University. on 5th July,20.
- Social Economic & Political Empowerment: Role of Microfinance Intervention conducted by Indian Council of Social Science Research & Calcutta University, on 4th July,20.
- 'New Direction of social science research' organized by Tamilnadu Teachers Education University in association with Meston College (IQAC) on 15th June
- 'Biodiversity and Environment Protection' organized by the International Society of Waste Management, Air, Water in association with UNCRD, CRIC on 5th June.
- 'Clinical and Drug Development' by Mizoram University in association with Bayer Pharmaceuticals on 4th June.
- 'Humanism as a driver' by IIHMR University, on 30th May.
- 'Navigating New Normal and Skills' organized by Birla Global University, Orissa on 30th May.
- 'Educational culture in Europe during COVID situation organized by Oxford Brooks University, 28th May
- Global Research Trend in COVID-19 - opportunities and challenges' organized by Women's Christians College, Chennai, Dpt. of Biotechnology. on 25th and 27th May.
- 'Developing mindset & Skills required at post COVID era' on May 2nd.organised by MIT-ADT University in association with the University of Poland.
- Intellectual Property Rights' organized by STET- Bharthidasan University, Chennai on 22nd May-Silver Jubelle Year-2019-2020.
- 'Teaching and Learning Process' by Uka Tarsadia University, Gujrat- conducted by Swayam Coordinator- Central University on 20th May.
- 'Research e-pharm, drug discovery, drug development under Covid-19 scenario' by Motherhood University, Roorkee and IPEC, Uttarakhand, 16-19th May.
- 'Combating health emerging challenges' by Sandip University, Nashik in association with Indian Pharma Educational Society on 15-16th May.
Participation in Quiz on Foods/Nutrition/others with certificates
- National level quiz organized by the IMS group, affiliated by MAKUT in Information Technology on 11th-15th June (secured 75% maks).
- Quiz by Prabhat Kumar College Purba Midnapore, W.B under NSS scheme on COVID-19 (scored: 100%).
- National level E-Quiz (only certificate provision) on Education with neuroscience' by University of Madras, Dpt. of Education, on 8th June
- Foods Safety Awareness Quiz (75%) by FOSTAC co-ordinator-Central University of Haryana and MSI -Punjab state on 7th June.
- Certificate (87%)by AKS University Satna-MP in Food Safety organized by dpt.of Food Technology on 1st June 2020.
- Quiz (scored 99%-top-3) in COVID-19 organized by Kolhapur, Maharastra, Dpt.of Physics, and IQAC on 30th May.
- 'Sports Quiz' (only certificate provision) by Western College of Commerce & Business Management, Navi Mumbai in May.
- Quiz on Computational Biology and Biochemical Experiments conducted online in May and ( top 5 in India) announced in June.
Participations in Webinars/online events on Media with certificates
- 'Hospitality Management' -by ABP Educations & The Telegraph on 20th June.
- Engineering tomorrow, new fields, new prospects - by ABP Educations & The Telegraph on 13th June.
- 4-minute Video speech on post-COVID preventive measures on economy and health organized by the University of Delhi and ECO Club (Shaymlal College) on 20th May.
- Certified by American English by Paul Lawrence, USA.on 22nd April.
Faculty Development Programme cum Workshop [March, 20 Onwards]
- Two weeks workshop on Higher Education, Technology, & Research Methodology organized by Assam University (Silchar-A Central University) from 2nd Aug-15th August 20.
- One week online Faculty Development Programme on Recent Advances on Mathematics & Statistics organized by GITAM (deemed University-A.P) from 3rd Aug to 8th Aug,20.
- One Week-Faculty Development Programme cum short term training program organized by The SAGE group and SIRT-Bhopal sponsored by AICTE on MATLAB Statistics & Data Science' on 27th July-1st Aug,20.
- 'Five days -Faculty Development Programme on Advance Excel & R Programming' organized by AMITY University, Kolkata, Department of Statistics from 14th-18th July,20.
- FDP on 'Data Science Using PYTHON' organized by 24th June to 26th June organized by the Rajib Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies. A.P
- One week National Level E-Training Programme on Dairy Business Management organized by Parul University, Gujarat (Dpt.of Dairy Technology) from 1st to 7th June,20.
- One week National Level Faculty Development Programme on Women Fitness organized by Dpt.of Physical Education, Patrician Collge IQAC- Madras University (Chennai) from 17th June to 23rd June 20.
- Participated in a one-week online Faculty Development Programme online organized by Dr. M.G.R. Education and Research Institute, (NAAC-A grade) Tamilnadu from 19th May to 23rd May. The topic on: 'Mastering the art of handling the post COVID challenges for sustainable development'
Virtual International Conference with Paper Presentation
- Participated in a short term course and presented a paper titled "Maternal Health Issues, Challenges, Factors during Covid19 Situation" from 18th to 23rd August,20 organized by Dpt.of Social Work, Assam University (A Central University).
- Participated 14 days (from 4th -17th May) online workshop cum conference organized by Indian Academic Researchers Association in collaboration with Seacom Skills University as 1st International online conference on quantitative & qualitative aspects & tools of social science research; Paper presented ' Self-management of possible nutrition and fitness during Covid-19 lockdown phases among middle-class families – A narrative review.
- Participated actively in the online conference with speech delivery 'Chemical Science Frontiers' organized by UKA Tarsadia University, Gujrat, on 29th and 30th May.
Industry cum association based events
'Dynamics of Healthcare Industry' organized by the Association of Pharmaceutical Research (APR) on 15th Aug,20.
'India-Sweden Innovations' Accelerator Programme' organized by CII -Swedish Cleantech Companies on 20th May,20
'Business prospect during COVID crisis' organized by Bengal Chamber of Commerce on 19th May
'India's biggest Foods and Beverages Fair' organized virtually by 10 times in Delhi,11th May,20
International Academic Virtual Sessions (Special Invitee)
'Engagement, Sucess, and Practical Ideas with Dr. Helke' organized by Cambridge University Press in association with Cambridge Assessment English. 945 min.talk)on 8th September,20.
'Sensitivity, empowerment, compassion ' organized by Cambridge University Press in association with Cambridge Assessment English. (45 min.talk)on 9th September,20.
Awareness Programme (Data collection for various research studies)
Industry-Driven Camps [ sponsored & organized by Jubilant Life Science (A renowned Pharma Company) in collaboration with Kartyabya Healthcare, Mumbai.]
Diabetic & Other lifestyles disease awareness camp on 14th November,19 at the clinic of Dr. Debashsish Sarkar (MD) assistant prof.of Malda Medical College.
Health & nutrition awareness camp on 15th November,19 at the clinic of Dr.Gaurav Das (MBBS-Dip Cardio-RCGP) at Berhampur, Murshidabad.
Health & nutrition awareness camp on 20th November,19 at the clinic of Dr. H.P.Marda (MBBS-PGD-Gangtok-Govt of Sikkim) Gangtok.Sikkim
Diabetic & Other lifestyles disease awareness camp on the 21st at the clinic of Dr.N.K.Sharma (MD) at Darjeeling.
Health & nutrition awareness camp on 22nd November,19 at the clinic of Dr.Kausav Bhowmick (MD) at Siliguri (Jeevan Suraksha Polyclinic), Haidarpara.
Health & nutrition awareness camp on 26th November,19 at the clinic of Dr.Somnath Dasgupta (MD) at Khoshbagan. Basushree Polyclinic. Burdwan.
Health & Nutrition camp on 7th Jan,20 at the clinic of Dr. A.K Chatterjee (MD) at Saltlake Karunamoyee, Kolkata.
Health & Nutrition camp on 6th March,20 at the clinic of Dr. Aloke Das (MBBS, MHA- ESI Medical Officer) at ESI Service Dispensary,Salanpur, Chittaranjan, West Burdwan.W.B
Society-Driven Free Camp (Self: on request/charitable)
Associated with Ramkrishna Vivekananda Mission for nutritional assessments of primary & secondary students - a charitable society located at Behala, Kolkata.
Attended nutrition awareness camp for marine engineering graduate students in Dehradun Academy in Dehradun, Uttrakhand in February 2019.
Free Diet Camp for nutritional assessments at Sri Satya Sai Primary School at Darjeeling (Hill station -Mal) for all the children as students Kg to IV class in June 2018.
Free Diet camp at Bijay Krishna Girls College –Howrah. Nutritional assessment & consultations done for all girls students including faculties in 2017.
Social awareness: Lions Club (Eyecare unit) - Kalighat, Kolkata -700026 in 17- 2018.
Attended Kabaddi competition for certifications to kids as participants at Belghoria Azad Hind Sangha 2017.
Free Diet Camp at Deshpriya Nagar Bharati Sangha. Collected data in 2017.
Free Diet Camp at Prabartak High School to all participants ( children 4yr-15 yr.) of Rangeen Art Academy (Belghoria area) attended for drawing competition in 2017.
Free Diet Camp at Netaji Sishu Udyan, Belghoria for the purpose of nutritional assessment. Collected health information from all participants (children & their parents) in 2017.
Attended for free diet camp cum consultations organized by POTO Cooking competition at Beleghata in 2014.
Free health awareness camp at Siliguri for HIV infected people in 2009.
(Disclaimer: Result may vary from person to person)