Awareness on COVID-19 & Other Virtual Events
Learning and Teaching during COVID-19 Lockdown; 2020 ( participation in various online webinars, events with national cum international certificates).
As an online guest speaker ;
- All India Radio -Bangla on 1 st June 2020 'Nutritional benefits of Milk and Milk products' from 11 am to 12 noon (online).
- Guest lecture in a 2 hours webinar on 'COVID-19 and Immunity by Nutrition' organised by Food Tech Club-India-Fostac in collaboration with Nagaland Doctors Associations and Bangladesh Doctors Association on 30th May 2020. Selected as an International representative cum Speaker by the FT-NISDA-BMCH panel countries.
- Survey opinion for MBA students of Savitribai Phule University Pune on 26th May 2020.
Participations in Webinars/online events on Diet/Nutrition with certifications
- 'Novel Nutrition Approach in the Pandemic' organised by Mount Carmel College , Bengaluru, Dpt.of Nutrition and dietetics in association with IITB Pondicehhery. on 15th-18th June.
- 'Lifestyles and Immunity during Covid-19' - webinar organised by Avilingam University-dpt.of foods and Nutrition & jointly with the Nutrition Society of India (Coimbatore chapter) on 12th June.
- 'Nutrition security challenge & Importance of nutrition to boost immunity' organised by Sam Higginbottom of Agriculture, Tech and science (SHUAT-dpt.of nutrition & Home science) on 5th June.
- International webinar on Critical Care and Renal Nutrition organised by CURI hospital & Indian Dietetics Association, Chennai chapter from 1st-3rd June.
- 7days Live webinar series on World Food Safety Week,2020- organised by Association of Food Scientists & Technologists of India and Perkin Elmer from 1st - 7th June 2020.
- Certificate received from European Federation of the Association of the Dietitians (EFAD on 'The Art & Science of Carbohydrate Periodisation' on 28th May,20.
- Special online FOSTAC training on 'COVID-19 Guidelines for Food Handlers' on 26th May by Envirocare Educational Research (Certificate no. (XXX99364).
- 3 days webinar series with questionnaires on 'Foods Forensics - investigating foods crime and frauds' organised by Gujrat Forensic Sciences University on 16th, 17th 23rd May.
- 'Changing requirements in Food Industry at Post COVID' organised by Farm To Fork Solutions, Mumbai on 20th May.
- 'Advance science in Oncology' by Labroots - California - an international webinar on Cancer on 19th May.
- 'Nutrition in key ally to in Fighting Covid-19' by Hindustan Unilever on 12th May.
Participations in Webinars/online other events with certifications
- 'New Direction of social science research' organised by Tamilnadu Teachers Education University in association with Meston College (IQAC) on 15th June
- 'Biodiversity and Environment Protection' organised by International Society of Waste Management, Air, Water in association with UNCRD, CRIC on 5th June.
- 'Clinical and Drug Development' by Mizoram University in association with Bayer Pharmaceuticals on 4th June.
- 'Humanism as a driver' by IIHMR University, on 30th May.
- 'Navigating New Normal and Skills' organised by Birla Global University, Orissa on 30th May.
- Global Research Trend in COVID-19 - opportunities and challenges' organised by Women's Christians College, Chennai, Dpt. of Biotechnology. on 25th and 27th May.
- 'Developing mindset & Skills required at post COVID era' on May 2nd.organised by MIT-ADT University in association with the University of Poland.
- Intellectual Property Rights' organised by STET- Bharthidasan University, Chennai on 22nd May-Silver Jubelle Year-2019-2020.
- 'Teaching and Learning Process' by Uka Tarsadia University, Gujrat- conducted by Swayam Coordinator- Central University on 20th May.
- 'Research e-pharm, drug discovery, drug development under Covid-19 scenario' by Motherhood University, Roorkee and IPEC, Uttarakhand, 16-19th May.
- 'Combating health emerging challenges' by Sandip University, Nashik in association with Indian Pharma Educational Society on 15-16th May.
Participation in Quiz on Foods/Nutrition/others with certifications
- National level quiz organised by IMS group, affiliated by MAKUT in Information Technology on 11th-15th June (secured 75% maks).
- Quiz by Prabhat Kumar College Purba Midnapore,W.B under NSS scheme on COVID-19 (scored: 100%).
- National level E-Quiz (only certificate provision) on Education with neuroscience' by University of Madras, Dpt. of Education, on 8th June
- Foods Safety Awareness Quiz (75%) by FOSTAC co-ordinator-Central University of Haryana and MSI -Punjab state on 7th June.
- Certificate (87%)by AKS University Satna-MP in Food Safety organised by dpt.of Food Technology on 1st June 2020.
- Quiz (scored 99%-top-3) in COVID-19 organised by Kolhapur, Maharastra , Dpt.of Physics and IQAC on 30th May.
- 'Sports Quiz' (only certificate provision) by Western College of Commerce & Business Management , Navi Mumbai in May.
- Quiz on Computational Biology and Biochemical Experiments conducted online in May and ( top 5 in India) announced in June.
Participations in Webinars/online events on Media with certifications
- 'Hospitality Management' -by ABP Educations & The Telegraph on 20th June.
- Engineering tomorrow, new fields, new prospects - by ABP Educations & The Telegraph on 13th June.
- 4-minute Video speech on post-COVID preventive measures on economy and health organised by the University of Delhi and ECO Club (Shaymlal College) on 20th May.
- Certified by American English by Paul Lawrence, USA.on 22nd April.
Faculty Development Programme
- One week (1st to 7th June) National Level E-Training Programme on Dairy Business Management organised by Parul University, Gujrat (Dpt.of Dairy Technology).
- Participated in one-week online Faculty Development Programme online organised by Dr M.G.R. Education and Research Institute, (NAAC-A grade) Tamilnadu from 19th May to 23rd May. The topic on: 'Mastering the art of handling the post COVID challenges for sustainable development'
Virtual International Conference
- Participated 14 days (from 4th -17th May) online workshop cum conference organised by Indian Academic Researchers Association in collaboration with Seacom Skills University as 1st International online conference on quantitative & qualitative aspects & tools of social science research; Paper presented ' Self-management of possible nutrition and fitness during Covid-19 lockdown phases among middle-class families – A narrative review.
- Participated actively online conference ' Chemical Science Frontiers' organised by UKA Tarsadia University, Gujrat, on 29th and 30th May.
Awareness Programme (Data collection for various research studies)
Industry-Driven Camps [ sponsored & organized by Jubilant Life Science (A renowned Pharma Company) in collaboration with Kartyabya Healthcare, Mumbai.]
Diabetic & Other lifestyles disease awareness camp on 14th November,19 at the clinic of Dr. Debashsish Sarkar (MD) assistant prof.of Malda Medical College.
Health & nutrition awareness camp on 15th November,19 at the clinic of Dr.Gaurav Das (MBBS-Dip Cardio-RCGP) at Berhampur, Murshidabad.
Health & nutrition awareness camp on 20th November,19 at the clinic of Dr. H.P.Marda (MBBS-PGD-Gangtok-Govt of Sikkim) Gangtok.Sikkim
Diabetic & Other lifestyles disease awareness camp on 21st at the clinic of Dr.N.K.Sharma (MD) at Darjeeling.
Health & nutrition awareness camp on 22nd November,19 at the clinic of Dr.Kausav Bhowmick (MD) at Siliguri (Jeevan Suraksha Polyclinic), Haidarpara.
Health & nutrition awareness camp on 26th November,19 at the clinic of Dr.Somnath Dasgupta (MD) at Khoshbagan. Basushree Polyclinic. Burdwan.
Health & Nutrition camp on 7th Jan,20 at the clinic of Dr. A.K Chatterjee (MD) at Saltlake Karunamoyee, Kolkata.
Health & Nutrition camp on 6th March,20 at the clinic of Dr. Aloke Das (MBBS, MHA- ESI Medical Officer) at ESI Service Dispensary,Salanpur, Chittaranjan, West Burdwan.W.B
Society-Driven Free Camp (Self: on request/charitable)
Associated with Ramkrishna Vivekananda Mission for nutritional assessments of primary & secondary students - a charitable society located at Behala, Kolkata.
Attended nutrition awareness camp for marine engineering graduate students in Dehradun Academy in Dehradun, Uttrakhand in February 2019.
Free Diet Camp for nutritional assessments at Sri Satya Sai Primary School at Darjeeling (Hill station -Mal) for all the children as students Kg to IV class in June 2018.
Free Diet camp at Bijay Krishna Girls College –Howrah. Nutritional assessment & consultations done for all girls students including faculties in 2017.
Social awareness: Lions Club (Eyecare unit) - Kalighat, Kolkata -700026 in 17- 2018.
Attended Kabaddi competition for certifications to kids as participants at Belghoria Azad Hind Sangha 2017.
Free Diet Camp at Deshpriya Nagar Bharati Sangha. Collected data in 2017.
Free Diet Camp at Prabartak High School to all participants ( children 4yr-15 yr.) of Rangeen Art Academy (Belghoria area) attended for drawing competition in 2017.
Free Diet Camp at Netaji Sishu Udyan, Belghoria for the purpose of nutritional assessment. Collected health information from all participants (children & their parents) in 2017.
Attended for free diet camp cum consultations organized by POTO Cooking competition at Beleghata in 2014.
Free health awareness camp at Siliguri for HIV infected people in 2009.
(Disclaimer: Result may vary from person to person)