Awareness on COVID-19 & Other Virtual Events
Learning and Teaching during COVID-19 Lockdown & Unlocking/post phases; 2020 & 2021 ( participation in various webinars cum events with national/international certificates).
Virtual International Conference with Paper Presentation
- Participated in UGC sponsored International web conference with paper presentation on “Emerging Trends in Foods, Nutrition and Health” organized by Department of Nutrition and Dietetics & B.Voc. Food Processing, Seethalakshmi Ramaswami College (affiliated to Bharathidasan University-NAAC-A grade), Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu jointly with NSDC dated 24th April,21.
- Participated in International conference with paper presentation organized by Institute of Industry and Academic Research Incorporated (IIARI), Philippines under the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on 12th December 2020
- Participated in 18th World Congress Insulin Resistance Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease with Abstract and 33.5 CME credit organised by WCIRDCD & Metabolism Publication by Eau Claire, WI-USA dated from 3rd Dec -6th Dec 2020.
- Participated in 10th International Conference on 'Sustainable Waste Management towards Circular Economy' (Icon-SWM-CE 2020) organised by UNCRD, CRIC, IISC,& Jadavpur University from 2nd Dec-7th Dec 2020. Paper presented ' Biofuels and Health Hazards-An Overview' and abstract published in the conference proceedings.
- Attended 5th Annual Qatar University International Conference on English Language Teaching in the 21st Century organised by dept of English. Paper presented 'Effective Communication for Urban Healthcare in India' from 7th to 8th Nov 2020.
- Participated in a multidisciplinary conference on Transformation & Survival Post Pandemic with the paper presentation 'Health Care Management for Elderly People at Home' organised by Azeenkya D.Y Patil University, Pune from 14th-15th Oct 2020.
- Participated in a short term course and presented a paper titled "Maternal Health Issues, Challenges, Factors during Covid19 Situation" from 18th to 23rd August,20 organized by Dpt. of Social Work, Assam University (A Central University).
- Participated 14 days (from 4th -17th May) online workshop cum conference organized by Indian Academic Researchers Association in collaboration with Seacom Skills University as 1st International online conference on quantitative & qualitative aspects & tools of social science research; Paper presented ' Self-management of possible nutrition and fitness during Covid-19 lockdown phases among middle-class families – A narrative review.
- Participated actively in the online conference with speech delivery 'Chemical Science Frontiers' organized by UKA Tarsadia University, Gujrat, on 29th and 30th May.
As an online guest speaker ;
- Participated live in an online Interview conducted by the world's one of the leading survey bureau, SPER Market Research, Europe Center: Hyrdevangen 46 ST TV 2400, København NV, Denmark on 'Understanding the requirements for various Nutritional supplements and your opinion on the usefulness of such products' dated 19th April 21.
- Invited Speaker for the 1 hr live online video session organized by Sadhu Vaswani Institute of Management Studies -SVIMS-Pune, "Poshan Pakhwada: What Nutrition and Diet to should follow to be healthy", on 30th March 2021.
- Participated live in an Interview conducted by the world's one of the leading survey bureau, Market Excel Data Matrix P.Ltd. Singapore on 'Diet, Diet follow up and Challenges towards implementation' dated 17th February 2021.
- Guest Speaker in 'Thyroid Diet and Easy Foods at Home' Organised live on Facebook organized by SPARK LIVE on 23rd December 2020.
- Guest speaker on 'Micronutrients and COVID-19' organised by Field Outreach Bureau, a unit of Regional Outreach Bureau, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt of India, on 25th September 2020.
- Participated as a speaker for 'Diet Session on Covid-19 situation' organized by Brand To People Integrated Solutions, Kolkata, and sponsored by HDFC Bank, Hill Cart Road branch in Siliguri, West Bengal on 26th-08-20.
- Participated as a speaker for 'Diet Session on Covid-19 situation' organized by Brand To People Integrated Solutions, Kolkata, and sponsored by HDFC Bank, Shivmandir branch in Siliguri, West Bengal on 24th-08-20.
- Participated as a speaker for 'Diet Session on Covid-19 situation' organized by Brand To People Integrated Solutions, Kolkata and sponsored by HDFC Bank, Nayabazar branch in Siliguri, West Bengal on 19-08-20
- Participated with PPT as an online Guest Speaker on behalf of WEGROW-A National Multiple Research Organisation on " Immunity-Boosting Foods in Our Daily Diet" on 20th July 20.
- Participated with PPT as an online Guest Speaker on behalf of Food Teach Club to present on "Elementary Food Safety Training (EFST) & Combat COVID-19" -an international webinar on 5th-11th July 20.
- Guest Speaker at All India Radio -Bangla on 1 st June 2020 'Nutritional benefits of Milk and Milk products' from 11 am to 12 noon (online).
- Guest lecture in a 2 hours webinar on 'COVID-19 and Immunity by Nutrition' organized by Food Tech Club-India-Fostac in collaboration with Nagaland Doctors Associations and Bangladesh Doctors Association on 30th May 2020. Selected as an International representative cum Speaker by the FT-NISDA-BMCH panel countries.
- Survey opinion for MBA students of Savitribai Phule University Pune on 26th May 2020.
Faculty Development Programme cum Workshop [March, 20 Onwards]
- Participated in a 10-day FDP from 28th December 20 to 6th Jan 21 organised by the Department of Business Management, RVBRR Women college under Osmania University, sponsored by Indian Council of Social Science Research
- Participated in a 5-day online FDP organised by the National Institute of Technology, Patna 'Universal Human Values - DEEKSHARAMBH' from 23rd Dec to 27th November 2020.
- Participated in a workshop organized by the Department of Science & Technology and Americal Chemical Society on 30th October 20.
- Participated in a 6days full-time (e-STTP) short-term training program on 'Food & Dairy Processing for Health & Wealth Development' from 12th-17th October 20.orgnasied by Parul University, Gujrat on the occasion of World Food Day 2020.
- Participated in the 7days-FDP on 'Sustainable Development & Research Opportunities in Food & Chemical Engineering' organised by dept. of Food Technology and Chemical Eng. Hindustan College of Technology, Coimbatore. T.N from 5th Oct.- 11th Oct 20.
- Immunoinformatics Workshop from 23rd to 24th September 20 organised by DeCODElife.
- Rax software workshop organised by Dayanand Swarup P.G college (Deharadun) on 20th September 20.
- 2days Special Training on R-Studio organised by Campus Technology and TIME group on 19th-20th September 20.
- FDP on Data Analysis by SPSS organised by Prince Venkateshwara and Sultanchand and Sons Publications on 12th to 13th September 20.
- Two weeks workshop on Higher Education, Technology, & Research Methodology organized by Assam University (Silchar-A Central University) from 2nd Aug-15th August 20.
- One week online Faculty Development Programme on Recent Advances on Mathematics & Statistics organized by GITAM (deemed University-A.P) from 3rd Aug to 8th Aug,20.
- One Week-Faculty Development Programme cum short term training program organized by The SAGE group and SIRT-Bhopal sponsored by AICTE on MATLAB Statistics & Data Science' on 27th July-1st Aug,20.
- 'Five days -Faculty Development Programme on Advance Excel & R Programming' organized by AMITY University, Kolkata, Department of Statistics from 14th-18th July,20.
- FDP on 'Data Science Using PYTHON' organized by 24th June to 26th June organized by the Rajib Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies. A.P
- One week National Level E-Training Programme on Dairy Business Management organized by Parul University, Gujarat (Dpt. of Dairy Technology) from 1st to 7th June,20.
- One week National Level Faculty Development Programme on Women Fitness organized by Dpt. of Physical Education, Patrician Collge IQAC- Madras University (Chennai) from 17th June to 23rd June 20.
- Participated in a one-week online Faculty Development Programme online organized by Dr M.G.R. Education and Research Institute, (NAAC-A grade) Tamilnadu from 19th May to 23rd May. The topic on: 'Mastering the art of handling the post COVID challenges for sustainable development
Participations in Webinars/online events on Diet/Nutrition with certificates
- 7th Advance Course in Renal Nutrition & Metabolism organised by dpt of Nephrology, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sceince, jointly with Society of Renal Nutrition & Metabolism on 24th -25th April,21.(6th credit from UP Medical Council).
- 2 days Annual Virtual Conference on Diabetes 'DIAcareCON' organized by DIA CARE Hormone (run by top Endocrinologist in India)
- 'Neutraceuticals and Wound Healing' organised by Mizoram University (A Central University) on 23rd September 20.
- 'Nutrition for Wellness in COVID era' organised by IITD & UNICEF on 4th September 20.
- 'Webinar Series 20-on the Occasion of National Nutrition Month' organized by Calcutta University, Dpt.of Home Science from 1st Sep to 7th Sep 20
- 'Sports Career: Management to Psychology, Dietetics to Training' by ABP Education on 21st August.
- 'Role of Food Enzymes & their Regulatory Frameworks' organized by Bhaskarchariya Colleg (Delhi University) in association with AFSTI (Delhi Chapter-DBT-IQAC) on 21st Aug.
- 'Evolution in mCRC' in Oncology organized by the International Association of Oncology (IAO) on 1st August,20.
- 'Oncology Scientific Update in Covid-19 Pandemic' organized by BioLeague on 18th July.
- 'Strategies to Boost Immunity by Functional Foods to Combat Covid-19', webinar organized by dept. of Nutrition & Food Processing, Mugberia Gangadhar Mahavidyalaya on 15th July,20.
- 'Novel Nutrition Approach in the Pandemic' organized by Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru, Dpt. of Nutrition, and dietetics in association with IITB Pondicehhery. on 15th-18th June.
- 'Lifestyles and Immunity during Covid-19' - webinar organized by Avilingam University-Dpt. of foods and Nutrition & jointly with the Nutrition Society of India (Coimbatore chapter) on 12th June.
- 'Nutrition security challenge & Importance of nutrition to boost immunity' organized by Sam Higginbottom of Agriculture, Tech, and science (SHUAT- dpt. of nutrition & Home science) on 5th June.
- International webinar on Critical Care and Renal Nutrition organized by CURI hospital & Indian Dietetics Association, Chennai chapter from 1st-3rd June.
- 7days Live webinar series on World Food Safety Week,2020- organized by Association of Food Scientists & Technologists of India and Perkin Elmer from 1st - 7th June 2020.
- Certificate received from the European Federation of the Association of the Dietitians (EFAD on 'The Art & Science of Carbohydrate Periodisation' on 28th May,20.
- Special online FOSTAC training on 'COVID-19 Guidelines for Food Handlers' on 26th May by Envirocare Educational Research (Certificate no. (XXX99364).
- 3 days webinar series with questionnaires on 'Foods Forensics - investigating foods crime and frauds' organized by Gujrat Forensic Sciences University on 16th, 17th 23rd May.
- 'Changing requirements in Food Industry at Post COVID' organized by Farm To Fork Solutions, Mumbai on 20th May.
- 'Advance science in Oncology' by Labroots - California - an international webinar on Cancer on 19th May.
- 'Nutrition in key ally to in Fighting Covid-19' by Hindustan Unilever on 12th May.
Participation in webinars/online general events with certificates
- 'Swami Vivekananda to Modern Youth' orgnasied by Ramkrishna Mission Rajkot on the occasion of Swami Vivekananda Birthday on 12th Jan 2021.
- 'The Brave New World' webinar conducted by SRM -University, A.P where speech delivered by prof. A.Shama -Secretary, DST Govt of India on 5th Dec 2020.
- Pandemic & Natural Disasters: Understanding & Coping' conducted by (IQAC-Academic Council) St. Xavier's College, Kolkata on 11th-12th July,20
- Seminar on 'Food Processing Business Opportunites' by Sri Ramkrishna Institute of Technology, Chennai jointly with Anna University. on 5th July,20.
- Social Economic & Political Empowerment: Role of Microfinance Intervention conducted by Indian Council of Social Science Research & Calcutta University, on 4th July,20.
- 'New Direction of social science research' organized by Tamilnadu Teachers Education University in association with Meston College (IQAC) on 15th June
- 'Biodiversity and Environment Protection' organized by the International Society of Waste Management, Air, Water in association with UNCRD, CRIC on 5th June.
- 'Clinical and Drug Development' by Mizoram University in association with Bayer Pharmaceuticals on 4th June.
- 'Humanism as a driver' by IIHMR University, on 30th May.
- 'Navigating New Normal and Skills' organized by Birla Global University, Orissa on 30th May.
- 'Educational culture in Europe during COVID situation organized by Oxford Brooks University, 28th May
- Global Research Trend in COVID-19 - opportunities and challenges' organized by Women's Christians College, Chennai, Dpt. of Biotechnology. on 25th and 27th May.
- 'Developing mindset & Skills required at post COVID era' on May 2nd.organised by MIT-ADT University in association with the University of Poland.
- Intellectual Property Rights' organized by STET- Bharthidasan University, Chennai on 22nd May-Silver Jubelle Year-2019-2020.
- 'Teaching and Learning Process' by Uka Tarsadia University, Gujrat- conducted by Swayam Coordinator- Central University on 20th May.
- 'Research e-pharm, drug discovery, drug development under Covid-19 scenario' by Motherhood University, Roorkee and IPEC, Uttarakhand, 16-19th May.
- 'Combating health emerging challenges' by Sandip University, Nashik in association with Indian Pharma Educational Society on 15-16th May.
Participation in Quiz on Foods/Nutrition/others with certificates
- National level quiz organized by the IMS group, affiliated by MAKUT in Information Technology on 11th-15th June (secured 75% maks).
- Quiz by Prabhat Kumar College Purba Midnapore, W.B under NSS scheme on COVID-19 (scored: 100%).
- National level E-Quiz (only certificate provision) on Education with neuroscience' by University of Madras, Dpt. of Education, on 8th June
- Foods Safety Awareness Quiz (75%) by FOSTAC co-ordinator-Central University of Haryana and MSI -Punjab state on 7th June.
- Certificate (87%)by AKS University Satna-MP in Food Safety organized by dept. of Food Technology on 1st June 2020.
- Quiz (scored 99%-top-3) in COVID-19 organized by Kolhapur, Maharastra, Dpt. of Physics, and IQAC on 30th May.
- 'Sports Quiz' (only certificate provision) by Western College of Commerce & Business Management, Navi Mumbai in May.
- Quiz on Computational Biology and Biochemical Experiments conducted online in May and ( top 5 in India) announced in June.
Participations in Webinars/online events on Media with certificates
- 'Hospitality Management' -by ABP Educations & The Telegraph on 20th June.
- Engineering tomorrow, new fields, new prospects - by ABP Educations & The Telegraph on 13th June.
- 4-minute Video speech on post-COVID preventive measures on economy and health organized by the University of Delhi and ECO Club (Shaymlal College) on 20th May.
- Certified by American English by Paul Lawrence, USA.on 22nd April.
Industry cum association based events
- Participated with an awarded certificate in 'India Milk Fortification Summit' organised by FSSAI, TATA Trust, Food Fortification Resource Centre on 26th November 20.
- 'Dynamics of Healthcare Industry' organized by the Association of Pharmaceutical Research (APR) on 15th Aug,20.
- 'India-Sweden Innovations' Accelerator Programme' organized by CII -Swedish Cleantech Companies on 20th May,20
- 'Business prospect during COVID crisis' organized by Bengal Chamber of Commerce on 19th May
- 'India's biggest Foods and Beverages Fair' organized virtually by 10 times in Delhi,11th May,20
International Academic Virtual Sessions (Special Invitee)
- British Medical journal Live on Clinical Decision: Dynamic Algorithm that change the patient change on 15th October 20.
- Guest Lecture by Emerald Publishing on 'Special Issue on Covid challenges' on 10th September.
- 'Engagement, Sucess, and Practical Ideas with Dr Helke' organized by Cambridge University Press in association with Cambridge Assessment English. (45 min. talk)on 8th September,20.
- 'Sensitivity, empowerment, compassion ' organized by Cambridge University Press in association with Cambridge Assessment English. (45 min. talk)on 9th September,20.
Awareness Programme (Data collection for various research studies)
Industry-Driven Camps [ sponsored & organized by Jubilant Life Science (A renowned Pharma Company) in collaboration with Kartyabya Healthcare, Mumbai.]
Diabetic & Other lifestyles disease awareness camp on 14th November,19 at the clinic of Dr Debashsish Sarkar (MD) assistant prof.of Malda Medical College.
Health & nutrition awareness camp on 15th November,19 at the clinic of Dr Gaurav Das (MBBS-Dip Cardio-RCGP) at Berhampur, Murshidabad.
Health & nutrition awareness camp on 20th November,19 at the clinic of Dr H.P.Marda (MBBS-PGD-Gangtok-Govt of Sikkim) Gangtok.Sikkim
Diabetic & Other lifestyles disease awareness camp on the 21st at the clinic of Dr N.K.Sharma (MD) at Darjeeling.
Health & nutrition awareness camp on 22nd November,19 at the clinic of Dr Kausav Bhowmick (MD) at Siliguri (Jeevan Suraksha Polyclinic), Haidarpara.
Health & nutrition awareness camp on 26th November,19 at the clinic of Dr Somnath Dasgupta (MD) at Khoshbagan. Basushree Polyclinic. Burdwan.
Health & Nutrition camp on 7th Jan,20 at the clinic of Dr A.K Chatterjee (MD) at Saltlake Karunamoyee, Kolkata.
Health & Nutrition camp on 6th March,20 at the clinic of Dr Aloke Das (MBBS, MHA- ESI Medical Officer) at ESI Service Dispensary,Salanpur, Chittaranjan, West Burdwan. W.B
Society-Driven Free Camp (Self: on request/charitable)
Associated with Ramkrishna Vivekananda Mission for nutritional assessments of primary & secondary students - a charitable society located at Behala, Kolkata.
Attended nutrition awareness camp for marine engineering graduate students in Dehradun Academy in Dehradun, Uttrakhand in February 2019.
Free Diet Camp for nutritional assessments at Sri Satya Sai Primary School at Darjeeling (Hill station -Mal) for all the children as students Kg to IV class in June 2018.
Free Diet camp at Bijay Krishna Girls College –Howrah. Nutritional assessment & consultations done for all girls students including faculties in 2017.
Social awareness: Lions Club (Eyecare unit) - Kalighat, Kolkata -700026 in 17- 2018.
Attended Kabaddi competition for certifications to kids as participants at Belghoria Azad Hind Sangha 2017.
Free Diet Camp at Deshpriya Nagar Bharati Sangha. Collected data in 2017.
Free Diet Camp at Prabartak High School to all participants ( children 4yr-15 yr.) of Rangeen Art Academy (Belghoria area) attended for drawing competition in 2017.
Free Diet Camp at Netaji Sishu Udyan, Belghoria for the purpose of nutritional assessment. Collected health information from all participants (children & their parents) in 2017.
Attended for free diet camp cum consultations organized by POTO Cooking competition at Beleghata in 2014.
Free health awareness camp at Siliguri for HIV infected people in 2009.
(Disclaimer: Result may vary from person to person)