Latest Publication: " Study on Yoga Intervention along with Diet on Hypothyroidism Associated with Obesity among Sedentary Working Women in West Bengal": Published in International Journal of Yoga & Allied Sciences, ISSN- 2278-5159; Volume-8, Issue -1, January -June 2019. ( A Bi-Annual Publication by Indian Association of Yoga, New Delhi).
1) 'Disease & Diet -A handbook on home-based dietary management': ISBN:978-1092857185
2) 'Psychological Disorders & Nutrition : A handbook on diet & nutrition for mental health': ISBN- 978-1794434042
3) 'Human Unity & Malnutrition' - Unity for malnutrition: ISBN: 978-1386776499
Published Scientific & Research Works: (In some National & International level )
1) www.sheknows.com/health-and-wellness/articles/1096041/benefits-of-coffee (Published online) in 2014.
2) www.teenvogue.com/story/transgender-youth-eating-disorders - (Published online). Eating Disorder Information | Avoid Eating Disorder with Correct eatingdisorderinfo.com/ in 2015.
3) Cactus: Information and Health Benefits – Literacy Base .literacybase.com/cactus-information-health-benefits/ (published online) in 2015.
4) The Prickly Superfood: 6 Health Benefits Of Eating Cactus That You www.medicaldaily.com/eating-cactus-health-benefits-380339. (published online - 2016)
5) “An Essay on Human Unity Towards Malnutrition in India” - Published by Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University supported by UNESCO in 2015.
6) “A study on analysis of polio vaccination in North 24 Parganas West Bengal” -- Oral Presentation & Abstract Published by Swami Vivekananda University – Madhya Pradesh in 4th International Conference (2016) on “Challenges in Environmental Science & Technology” (DST-India).
7) " Diet For Stressful Life " published article (2 pages ) on New Year, 2017 special edition by Keya Seth's Adwitiya Magazine
8) “A study on Nutritional Status of School children & protein support by parents ” -- Oral Presentation & Abstract Published by Swami Vivekananda University – Madhya Pradesh in 5th International Conference (2017) on “Challenges in Environmental Science & Technology” (INDIAN SCIENCE CONGRESS ASSOCIATION & MPC).
9) “Dietary supplements market in India is rapidly growing – An Overview” Institute of Management Study -Management Journal (ISSN- 0975-0800), Vol 10, January 2018.
10) “Antiepileptogenic Effects Of Turmeric In Pre-Obese Epileptic Patient: A Case Study “ Oral Presentation & Abstract published by Midnapore City College in a two-day national seminar sponsored by SERB-DST.
11) “The Whey Protein Market Is Growing Under The Influence Of Gym Centres In Kolkata –An Overview “ Oral Presentation with Abstract published by Indian Institute Of Technology –VGSOM –Kharagpur in MDC-VRS, 2018. https://easychair.org/Oral Presentation/web.
12) “Broiler Poultry Farming Is A Methodical Rural Business: A Case Study In Basirhat, West Bengal. Published in International Journal of Research in Management & Social Science, Volume 6, Issue -1 (X): January –March, 2018.-ISSN -2322 -0899 ( UGC Approved Journal -48996). Impact factor- 3.42 indexed- Thomson Reuters.
13) " A Study On Relationship Between Subclinical Hypothyroidism & Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Among Working Women In Kolkata " - Oral Paper Presentation (PPT) & Abstract published in Souvenir jointly organized by Indian Society of Clinical Nutrition & Gastroenterology Research and Education Society -AIIMS -New Delhi.
14) " Important Role Of Private Manufacturing Companies To Supply Nutritious Foods As Per Consumers Changing Lifestyles, Buying Habits & Upcoming Trends" - Abstract published in Souvenir in 2nd International Conference with Electronic Poster presentation in National Institute of Nutrition – ICMR CENTENARY YEAR, 2018 at Hyderabad. https://www.eposters.net/poster/important-role-of-private-manufacturing-...
15) "A Study On Relationship Between Hypothyroidism And Obesity Among Middle-Aged Working Women With Dietary Intervention In Kolkata " - by presenting Oral Session & publication Abstract ( Peer Reviewed) in Souvenir -‘Young Scientist Award’ in community Nutrition in November, 2018 at Golden Jubilee International Conference of Nutrition Society of India (NIN-ICMR) at Hyderabad.
16) "A Study On Obesity, Type -II Diabetes & Other Associated Comorbidities Among Females Workers Of Tea Garden In Jalpaiguri District, West Bengal" - Oral Presentation and Abstract publication in Souvenir with 3 days full-time participation in 8th International Science Conference organized by World Science Congress at Jadavpur University, Kolkata.
17) " Endocrine Disruptors and Impact of Nutritional Intervention on Hypothyroid Women - A Study in Kolkata " - Poster Presentation with 2 days full-time participation in 1st International Conference on 'Endocrine Disruptors Chemicals' organized by National Institute of Nutrition – presence of Vice President of India & endorsed by WHO & ICMR CENTENARY YEAR, 2018 at Hyderabad. Published abstract in Conference Proceedings ( at national importance level).
18) "A Study on Relationship Between Hypothyroidism and Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease among Obese Women in Kolkata Intervening with Diet " - SJIF Impact Factor: 5.705; Volume: 3 | Issue: 10 | October | 2018. ISSN: 2455-7838 (Online). International Journal of Research and Development (IJRD).
More ……To Update …… (Latest publication has been written on top).
Some popular health & wellness portals: - ARTICLES/BLOGS:
1) What happens when you drink water with meals -Watch What Happens When You Drink Water Along With Your Food. It'll Leave You Thinking!
2) https://in.style.yahoo.com/think-twice-starting-weight-management-190221..., (7 September 2016).
3) http://www.nutrelahealth.com/find_expert/get_search - Nutrela Health (11th. March 2017).
4) https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wellness/these-10-weird/ar-AAikCA5, ( Aug 31, 2016).
5) http://us.pressfrom.com/lifestyle/health-fitness/-2658-these-10-weird-mo... 5/7 SLIDES © Pixabay, Public Domain (2nd Sep.2017)
Most helpful TIPS /BLOGS (best viewed & most liked by social media) in these sites
1)“ 5 Shocking Reasons Drinking Water along with Meals is the Biggest Mistake Ever!” -Lybrate
2)“Astonishing Health Benefits of Eating Pistachio Nuts” – Lybrate.
D) http://thecrazeventure.in/10-tips-to-start-detox-diet/ ( RNI No. WBENG/2015/61199 ).
Pl. Note - More published works & 300 blogs/ articles already there, here placed a very few.
(Disclaimer: Result may vary from person to person)