ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5781-5436; Researchgate ID: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Swapan_Banerjee4; Web of Science ID; https://publons.com/researcher/3512997/swapan-banerjee; SSRN- Author ID- 4079523.
Latest Publication: Banerjee, S., Srivastava, S., & Giri, A. K. (2020). 'Possible nutritional approach to cope with COVID-19 in Indian perspective. vol.6, issue 6, pp.207–219 published by Advance Research Journal of Medical and Clinical Science, ISSN 2455-3549.
Accepted & with Press/ To publish in an upcoming issue :
- Banerjee, Swapan and Samaddar, Bhaswati (2020). 'Impact of COVID-19 Lockdown on Overweight Typically Managed by Easy Diet Planning- A Mini-Review' has been accepted by the International Journal of Technology (ISSN:2231-3915) and will be published in June Issue; January – June 2020; Vol. 10: Issue 1.(in press).
- Paper Title ( paper ID: 20415011844888843): 'Interactions between Common Foods and Drugs - A Narrative Review' has been accepted by the Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (ISSN: 2231–5691) and will be published in July 2020 issue. ( in press)
Published Scientific & Research Works: (National & International level )
Publications of Scientific Research Articles: (Citation-APA style)
1) “Dietary supplements market in India is rapidly growing – An Overview” Institute of Management Study -Management Journal (ISSN- 0975-0800), Vol 10, January 2018. (Institute of Management Study- Journal). Indexed: Google Scholar : citation: Banerjee, S. (2018). Dietary supplements market in India is rapidly growing-An Overview. IMS Management Journal, 10(1), 1–6.
2) “Broiler Poultry Farming Is A Methodical Rural Business: A Case Study In Basirhat, West Bengal. Published in International Journal of Research in Management & Social Science, Volume 6, Issue -1 (X): January –March, 2018.-ISSN -2322 -0899 ( UGC Approved Journal -48996). Indexed: Index Copernicus, Thomson Reuters, UGC, SJIF- 6.44, ISI.; citation: Banerjee, S. (2018). Broiler Poultry Farming is a Methodical Rural Business: A Case Study in Basirhat, West Bengal. International Journal of Research in Management & Social Science, 6(1), 77–86.
3) "A Study on Relationship Between Hypothyroidism and Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease among Obese Women in Kolkata Intervening with Diet " - SJIF Impact Factor: 6.705; Volume: 3 | Issue: 10 | October | 2018. ISSN: 2455-7838 (Online). International Journal of Research and Development (IJRD). Indexed: Publons (Web of Science), ISI (1.241), SJIF: 6.260; citation: Banerjee, S. (2018). A Study on Relationship between Hypothyroidism and Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease among Obese Women in Kolkata Intervening with Diet. International Journal of Research and Development, 3(10), 43–48. Retrieved from www.eprajournals.com
4) "Study on Yoga Intervention along with Diet on Hypothyroidism Associated with Obesity among Sedentary Working Women in West Bengal": Published in International Journal of Yoga & Allied Sciences, ISSN- 2278-5159; Volume-8, Issue -1, January -June 2019. (A Bi-Annual Publication by Indian Association of Yoga, New Delhi). Indexed: Google Scholar, UGC till Dec 2018, RG, DOAJ, Hinari, Indian Science, Scribd. citation: Banerjee, S. (2019). Study on Yoga Intervention along with Diet on Hypothyroidism Associated with Obesity among Sedentary Working Women in West Bengal. International Journal of Yoga and Allied Sciences, 8(1), 2278–5159.
5) "Implementation of the vegan diet among obese hypothyroid housewives living in metro cities - A review" Published in International Research Journal of Medical Science, ISSN: 2320-7353-; Volume 8, Issue (1), Pages 21-24, February,28 (2020). Indexed: Google Scholar, Cite Factor, IMA, Academic Keys, IIJIF. Scientific Index Service. citation: Banerjee, S. (2020). Implementation of the vegan diet among obese hypothyroid housewives living in metro cities - A review. International Research Journal of Medical Sciences, 8(1), 21–24.
6) ' Uses of technologies & social media for diet and exercise awareness among obese, hypothyroid, and pre-diabetic women -A case study in West Bengal' published by Xi'an Jianzhu Keji Daxue Xuebao/Journal of the Xi'an University of Arch. & Technol. 12(3):4682-468X; 10.37896/JXAT12.03/426; Indexed: SCOPUS, UGC CARE-II, Crossref, & other indexes. citation: Banerjee, S. (2020). Uses of technologies & social media for diet and exercise awareness among obese, hypothyroid, and pre-diabetic women – A case study in West Bengal. Journal of Xi’an University of Architecture & Technology, 12(3), 4682–4688. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.37896/JXAT12.03/426.
7) 'Role of Food Companies to Supply Nutritious Foods as per Buyers Changing Lifestyles, Buying Habits and the Recent Trends' Published in International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, ISSN: 2319-8753 (online); 2347-6710; Volume 9, Issue (3), Pages -1062-1067, March,31st (2020). Impact Factor: 7.089, Indexed: NCBI (NLM-ID -2319-8753); Crossref(DOI), Google Scholar, DRJI, DOAJ, Science Central, Index Copernicus, OAJI, other Scientific Index Services/libraries. citation: Banerjee, S. (2020). Role of Food Companies to Supply Nutritious Foods as per Buyers Changing Lifestyles, Buying Habits, and the Recent Trends. International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 9(3), 1062–1067. https://doi.org/10.15680/IJIRSET.2020.0903127.
8) Banerjee, S., Srivastava, S., & Giri, A. K. (2020). 'Possible nutritional approach to cope with COVID-19 in Indian perspective. vol.6, issue 6, pp.207–219; published by Advance Research Journal of Medical and Clinical Science, ISSN 2455-3549. citation: Banerjee, S., Srivastava, S., & Giri, A. K. (2020). Possible nutritional approach to cope with COVID-19 in Indian perspective. 06(06), 207–219. Indexed: Google Scholar, DRJI, DOAJ, Science Central, other Scientific Index Services/libraries.
Submitted for peer-review and publication
1) 'Bengalis are artistic and cultural even in COVID-19 crisis' written & submitted by Swapan Banerjee & Bhaswati Samaddar, May 2020 in International Cultural Magazine (an international magazine) for publication in online/print.
2) 'Indian Traditional Knowledge and Research in the perspective of Ayurveda, Nutrition, and Yoga', submitted by Swapan Banerjee, June 2020 in Shodh Prakalp for publication ( a semi-govt.project).
1) 'Disease & Diet -A handbook on home-based dietary management': ISBN:978-1092857185: citation: Banerjee, S., & Srivastava, S. (2019). Disease & Diet: A handbook on home-based dietary management-vol-I. (Kindle, Ed.) (1st ed.). Kolkata: Amazon. Retrieved from https://www.amazon.in
2) 'Psychological Disorders & Nutrition : A handbook on diet & nutrition for mental health': ISBN- 978-1794434042. citation: Banerjee, S., & Ghosh, J. (2019). Psychological Disorders & Nutrition: A handbook on diet and nutrition for mental health. (Kindle, Ed.) (1st ed.). Kolkata: Amazon. Retrieved from https://www.amazon.in
3) 'Human Unity & Malnutrition' - Unity for malnutrition: ISBN: 978-1386776499: citation: Banerjee, S. (2019). Human Unity & Malnutrition - Unity for Malnutrition. (E-Book-Draft2Digital, Ed.) (1st ed.). Kolkata: Kobo. Retrieved from https://www.kobo.com/
Book chapters publications
1) Swapan Banerjee et al (2020). 'Blueberries'. In the book' Antioxidants in Fruits: Properties & Health Benefits Ed(1). Editor Gulzar.Ahmad Nayik and Amir Gull. Springer International Publishing, Switzerland pp *ISBN: 978-981-15-7284-5 (With Press).
2) Nazir N, Nissar S, Mubarak S, Banerjee S,(2020). 'Pear'. In the book‘Antioxidants in Fruits: Properties & Health Benefits. Ed(1). Editor Gulzar Ahmad and Amir Gull. Springer International Publishing, Switzerland .pp * ISBN: 978-981-15-7284-5 (With Press).
3) Kour J, Ahamad G, Anand N, AS Md, Ramaiyan B, Sharma R, Nazir N, and Banerjee S (2020). ‘Pea'. In the book‘Antioxidants in Vegetables and Nuts - Properties & Health Benefits. Ed(1). Editor Gulzar Ahmad and Amir Gull. Springer International Publishing, Switzerland .pp * ISBN: 978-981-15-7469-6 (With Press).
* pl.note: Chapters No 1) and 2) are two different chapters in the same book as mentioned above.
Souvenir with ISBN :
1) Presented a research paper 'Implementation of Vegan Diet among Obese Hypothyroid Housewives Living in Metro Cities-A Review'. Published Abstract in a SOUVENIR, E-ISBN 978-93-86675-55-2; organized by International Science Community Association.
2) Impact of Endocrine Disruptor Chemicals (EDCs) Free Dietary Intervention among Hypothyroid Obese Women Living in the Metro City – A Case Study ' published in Conference Proceedings ( ISBN: 978-93-84389-22-2); ICEACBS-20 in association with Murray State University, Kentucky, USA, January,24-25,2020, Puducherry, India.
Newspaper/Print Media Publication :
1) ' Face to Face- An Interview on Obesity and Malnutrition' organized by TTIS (The Telegraph in Schools) and presented by Don Bosco, Park Circus, Kolkata, 7th edition, published on 7th May 2018.
2) Publication as a short communication: "Surge in demand for foreign exotic fruits" published by Times of India -Patna edition, 8th July 2019.
3) Diet Tips' published in the Times of India, newspaper both e-version & print in Patna edition on 17th October,19 on the occasion of World Food Day on 16th October.
4) 'Diet Tips and comments published in the Times of India, Patna edition, online on 15th, April 2020 on COVID-19 safety measures.
Magazines Publications :
1) "Diet For Stressful Life " published article (2 pages ) on New Year, 2017 special edition by Keya Seth's Adwitiya Magazine.
2) E-Magazine publication- http://thecrazeventure.in/10-tips-to-start-detox-diet (RNI No. WBENG/2015/61199).
Documentary film : (15 minutes)
An interview cum comments on 'various fishes and their nutritional benefits'- co-participated & organized by graduate students of Gurudas College, Kolkata (Under the University of Calcutta) for their academic works. (awaiting to publish/available officially).
International Conferences with presentation and publication :
1) “A study on analysis of polio vaccination in North 24 Parganas West Bengal” -- Oral Presentation & Abstract Published by Swami Vivekananda University – Madhya Pradesh in 4th International Conference (2016) on “Challenges in Environmental Science & Technology” (DST-India).
2) “A study on Nutritional Status of School children & protein support by parents ” - Oral Presentation & Abstract Published by Swami Vivekananda University – Madhya Pradesh in 5th International Conference (2017) on “Challenges in Environmental Science & Technology” (INDIAN SCIENCE CONGRESS ASSOCIATION & MPC).
3) “Antiepileptogenic Effects Of Turmeric In Pre-Obese Epileptic Patient: A Case Study " Oral Presentation & Abstract published by Midnapore City College in a two-day national seminar sponsored by SERB-DST.
4) “The Whey Protein Market Is Growing Under The Influence Of Gym Centres In Kolkata –An Overview “ Oral Presentation with Abstract published by IIT- VGSOM –Kharagpur in MDC-VRS, 2018. https://easychair.org/Oral Presentation/web.
5) " A Study On Relationship Between Subclinical Hypothyroidism & Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Among Working Women In Kolkata "- Oral Paper Presentation (PPT) & Abstract published in Souvenir jointly organized by Indian Society of Clinical Nutrition & Gastroenterology Research and Education Society -AIIMS -New Delhi.
6) " Important Role Of Private Manufacturing Companies To Supply Nutritious Foods As Per Consumers Changing Lifestyles, Buying Habits & Upcoming Trends" - Abstract published in Souvenir in 2nd International Conference with Electronic Poster presentation in National Institute of Nutrition – ICMR CENTENARY YEAR, 2018 at Hyderabad. https://www.eposters.net/poster/important-role-of-private-manufacturing-...
7) "A Study On Relationship Between Hypothyroidism And Obesity Among Middle-Aged Working Women With Dietary Intervention In Kolkata " - by presenting Oral Session & publication Abstract ( Peer Reviewed) in Souvenir -‘Young Scientist Award’ in community Nutrition in November 2018 at Golden Jubilee International Conference of Nutrition Society of India (NIN-ICMR) at Hyderabad.
8) "A Study On Obesity, Type -II Diabetes & Other Associated Comorbidities Among Females Workers Of Tea Garden In Jalpaiguri District, West Bengal" - Oral Presentation and Abstract publication in Souvenir with 3 days full-time participation in 8th International Science Conference organized by World Science Congress at Jadavpur University, Kolkata.
9) " Endocrine Disruptors and Impact of Nutritional Intervention on Hypothyroid Women - A Study in Kolkata " - Poster Presentation with 2 days full-time participation in 1st International Conference on 'Endocrine Disruptors Chemicals' organized by National Institute of Nutrition – the presence of Shri Venkaiah Naidu, the Hon'ble Vice President of India & endorsed by WHO & ICMR CENTENARY YEAR, 2018 at Hyderabad. Published abstract in Conference Proceedings ( at national importance level).
10) 'Diet and exercise awareness among obese, hypothyroid, and pre-diabetic women at the post-consultation phase- A case study in West Bengal.' published in conference proceeding organized by School of Biological Sciences at Madurai Kamaraj University, (UGC, DSTDSA, COSIST resource Centre) Madurai, Tamil Nadu on February,25th-26th 2020.
Some popular globally published health Articles/Blogs :
1) www.sheknows.com/health-and-wellness/articles/1096041/benefits-of-coffee (online) in 2014
2) www.teenvogue.com/story/transgender-youth-eating-disorders-(online). Eating Disorder Information | Correct eating disorder info.com in 2015.
3) Cactus: Information and Health Benefits – Literacy Base .literacybase.com/cactus-information-health-benefits/ (online) in 2015.
4) The Prickly Superfood: 6 Health Benefits Of Eating Cactus That You www.medicaldaily.com/eating-cactus-health-benefits-380339. (online-2016).
5) “An Essay on Human Unity Towards Malnutrition in India” - Published by Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University supported by UNESCO in 2015.
Some popular health & wellness portals: - Articles/Blogs :
1) What happens when you drink water with meals -Watch What Happens When You Drink Water Along With Your Food. It'll Leave You Thinking!
2) https://in.style.yahoo.com/think-twice-starting-weight-management-190221..., (7 September 2016).
3) http://www.nutrelahealth.com/find_expert/get_search - Nutrela Health (11th. March 2017).
4) https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wellness/these-10-weird/ar-AAikCA5, ( Aug 31, 2016).
5) http://us.pressfrom.com/lifestyle/health-fitness/-2658-these-10-weird-mo... 5/7 SLIDES © Pixabay, Public Domain (2nd Sep.2017)
Most helpful TIPS /BLOGS (best viewed & most liked by social media) -check these websites :
1)“ 5 Shocking Reasons Drinking Water along with Meals is the Biggest Mistake Ever!” -Lybrate
2)“Astonishing Health Benefits of Eating Pistachio Nuts” – Lybrate.
Pl. Note - More published works & 300 blogs/ articles already there, here placed a very few.
(Disclaimer: Result may vary from person to person)