Training/Workshops as an Invited Speaker: (Arranged by newest to oldest order) :
* Participated online with the students of Heritage Academy, one of the leading private colleges in Kolkata' for a project on how people are forgetting the organic nature of our Indian sweets and shifting towards westernized desserts" on 23rd Nov,22. The three students participated in the project interview.
* Participated in a diet session cum diet camps consecutively for 2 days for the students of RADDIX Institute located at Jorasankop, Kolkata, on 13th and 20th November 2022. More than 15 students participated in the session and camps.
* Participated as an invited speaker in the 14th International Conference on Biosimilars and Pharma Innovations held on November 09, 2022, virtually organized by Cricket Field Road Uxbridge, Midadlesex, UB8 1QG, UK. Paper presented “Therapeutic effects of stone apple or Bael (Aegle marmelos) in urinary tract infections.”
*Participated as a guest lecturer for awareness on healthy food, stress, and study-life balance for students organized by Regent Education and Research Foundation, Barrackpore, West Bengal on 18th May. More than 100 students were present at the event.
*Participated as a guest lecturer for awareness on lifestyle diseases, stress, and work-life balance organized by the Indian Army, Odalabari (Jalpaiguri district) on 9th March 2022. About 100 Jawans and officers attended the 2 hrs-event on the day.
*Participated as an invited speaker & evaluator in an International Conference at Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, India at ICODC-2020 on Feb,25-26th,20; A Total of 200 approx students, scientists, paper presenters, faculties attended with their various works in the respective fields.
*Participated as an Invited speaker in a training program for medical representatives of CIPLA LTD ( one of the leading pharmaceutical companies) at the Kolkata office in association with Crush Fitness - New Delhi on 8th May. Toal 25 M.R attended this with an around 1-hour duration. PPT presentations on the following topics: i) Diabetes, ii) Hyperuricemia iii) Fatty liver.
*Participated as an Invited speaker for a Workshop with presentations for Parents of Julien Day School on ‘Healthy and Nutritious Diet’ Julien Day School Ganganagar, 11th April 2019. A total of 155 parents attended the workshop divided into 3 batches on the school campus with the collaboration of Pearson India Education Services Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore.
Topics covered for their children :
• Right Diet for Children.
• Diet Tips for Underweight and Overweight Children.
• Keeping Children Away from Junk Foods.
• Short term and Long term impact of Junk food on the health of children.
• Tips to Parents on how to prepare nutritious tiffin for children.
4. Guest lecture on “DietPreneurs- Creating Opportunities” invited by J. D. Birla Institute, Department of Food Science & Nutrition Management, Kolkata, a renowned educational institution affiliated to Jadavpur University since 1963. It was conducted on 20th March 2019. - around 100 students attended.
The lecture was delivered to both undergraduate and postgraduate students to have sound knowledge in :
• Diet Counseling.
5. Guest Lectures & Awareness 2days-program on 'obesity & other lifestyle disorders' for all jawans as well as office/field staff in the Indian Army-401 Ranchi unit. Jharkhand. Approximately 300 soldiers & staff altogether attended the camp which was conducted consistently two days in January, 30th-31st, 2019.
6. Guest Speaker at an event for cancer patients organized by ‘JAGARAN’ Hematology Organization & Research Centre (Headed by Dr. Prof. T.K Dolai ) in Kolkata Moulali Yuva Kendra on 3rd November 2018. - more than 500 people including patients/their guardians/doctors/company personnel attended.
7. Diet Talk at TATA METALIKS - Kharagpur, West Bengal on the topics: Diabetes, Hypertension, Hyperuricemia, Hypothyroidism, Cardio Vascular Disorders, Fatty Liver in 2018. - 17 employees including a medical doctor attended.
8. Guest Speaker on the occasion of ' Bengali Nabobaoso 1425' as an event in Kolkata jointly organized by Provixo Pvt.Ltd. & Paschimbanga Ayurved Chikitsak Samity: Topic - " Nutritional Benefits of Aloe vera with wheatgrass, Panch Tulsi, Rhizome Turmeric Juice, Karela Jamun Juice ." in 2018. - attended more than 300 guests/listeners/participants.
9. Guest Speaker & Nutrition web instructor for the employees of Tata Beverages Ltd at Kolkata in 2016. - 25 employees attended.
10. Guest Speaker for ‘Lifestyles diseases & Diet, Nutrition’ organized by Modi Care (Modi group of Industries) at Kolkata 2016. - more than 500 people attended.
11. Guest Speaker for quality education & audit organized by Rampura Pharmacy College – Boroda. Gujrat in 2015.- approx. 110 participants attended.
11. Diet Talk & Basic Nutrition Camp at ERICSSON at Kolkata Office for all employees in 2014. - around 95 -110 employees attended.
My research profile: ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5781-5436; Researchgate ID: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Swapan_Banerjee4; Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=yIcsuQoAAAAJ; Web of Science ID; https://publons.com/researcher/3512997/swapan-banerjee/; SSRN- Author ID- 4079523.
(Disclaimer: Result may vary from person to person)